Hanna in Mount Pleasant is a boutique collection of 21 modern Townhomes located in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver. A mixture of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom townhomes. There are
- 4 one bedroom townhomes,
- 7 two bedroom townhomes and
- 10 three bedroom townhomes.
Most of these homes come with some form of outdoor space and a few with rooftop patios or their own backyard. Located on E. 16th Avenue between St. Georges street and Carolina Street. Three blocks to Main Street and one block to Robson Park.
Designed by renown Birmingham and Wood Architects, top of the line kitchens, 30” gas ranges and two-tone cabinets, these stackable townhomes are a great addition to the growing community. Each home has engineered hardwood floors throughout the living room and kitchen and carpets in the bedrooms.
Some other features include:
- Size from 500 sqft 1 bedrooms to 1450 sqft 3 bedrooms
- Rooftop terraces equipped with gas hook ups
- Electric car charging stations
- Built in shelving in all closets
- Full size washer/dryer, fridge and stove
- Quality blinds covering all of the windows
- Soft close hinges in the kitchen
- Quartz countertops
- Delta single lever faucet in the kitchen
- Walk in shower
- Kohler dual flush toilets
- Laminate vanities in the bathrooms and chrome pulls on all of the drawers
- A few homes have designed soaker tubs in the master bathroom
Developed by Alpha Beta (16th Ave Holdings) who have been around the Greater Vancouver area since 1991. They are known for being sensitive to local neighbourhoods, the surrounding environment and blending into pre-existing structures.
This project sold out completely in 1 day. It is expected to be completed in April 2017. If you are hoping to get into this development let us know and we can help you be first in line when they come up for resale.
Request More Information