Essence Townhomes is a small 5 unit townhouse complex on East 7th and Scotia Street in Mount Pleasant. Typically we are seeing newly built townhomes being built smaller and smaller but Essence Townhomes are an exception. This boutique building boast 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes up to 2,170 sqft. All homes come with underground parking and their own private entrance. Each home also has it’s own outdoor space which vary in size between each townhome.
Features of the Townhomes
- Custom shelving and cabinetry
- Single lever faucets with spray option
- Stainless steel appliances in all townhomes
- Imported ceramic tile
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Quartz counter tops
- Oversized closets
- Premium quality carpet throughout bedrooms
- Private patios and private entrances
- Pre wired for security systems and BBQ’s
- Walk score of 98
- Transit Score of 84
- Bike score of 94
Essence Townhomes layouts
- Penthouse – 3 bedroom + den Townhouse – 2,170 sqft
- 323 E 7th – 2 bedroom + den Townhouse – 1,397 sqft
- 333 E 7th – 2 bedroom + den Townhouse – 1,344 sqft
- 331 E 7th – 3 bedroom Townhouse – 1,521 sqft
- 329 E 7th – 3 bedroom Townhouse – 1,515 sqft
Located one block off Main Street this location is quickly being regarded as one of the most popular areas for young families to live. Less than 10 blocks to the Main Street SkyTrain and the same distance to the Sea-Wall make it very accessible. Buy-Low Foods and Kingsgate Mall are just up the road and Dude Chilling Park is half a block away.
H.R. Hatch Architects were behind the scenes on Essence Townhomes. Founded by award winning architect Harvey Hatch who is a local to Vancouver.
Construction by AHTI (Aurora Home Technologies Inc), who is known for it’s residential building in Vancouver since 2003. They have built over 60 new residences in Vancouver in that time.Request More Information